Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Featured Stamper #326

Hey everyone!  Thanks so much for joining us last week for Color Throwdown #326. Y'all created some gorgeous cards and I loved it!! I say this every time I host the color challenge but, I'll say it again.... so glad "random.org" picks the winner!!

Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper this week is #22, Flo



Congratulations Flo! You are now invited to be our Guest Star Stamper for Color Throwdown #328 on February 4th .  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. EDT Friday, January 30th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get details for the upcoming challenge.

Here are a few that caught my eye-

#3 Becky- love the flowers, layout, and the combo of die cut and stamped sentiment
# 16 Deepti- love the sweet scene and thanks die cut white on white
# 25- Peggy - those little monsters are adorable and love the background
#40- Neva - love these chemistry images for a chemistry teacher

Come back tomorrow for some sweet colors chosen by my sweet friend, Wanda!!

No comments: